- I led worship this morning. I really looked forward to leading all week (that's a good thing).
- It's a good thing that I was pumped to lead today because it was a challenging morning to lead worship…
- We had a lot of things planned – we featured our Christmas offering this morning…We shared the fact that we have a team leaving this week to minister in Senegal (this is our 3rd Senegal trip). The money from our Christmas offering goes right on to the mission field to support missionaries just like David and Cheryl Johnson, our missionaries in Senegal, West Africa.
- We then prayed over our missionaries who will be leaving tomorrow…
- And we did an extra song (it all timed out well on paper )
- …however, as things go it all ran a little longer than anticipated putting the squeeze on us between services – not much turn around time.
- On the flip side – "Offering" is one of my favorite songs to sing – PERIOD. Christmas or non Christmas – doesn't matter – those words absolutely fire me up!
- Did not feel well today. Woke up with a headache and basically struggled all day long.
- Pastor did a great job this morning as he reminded us that Jesus was like an "icon of the Father" – He was the image, the representation of God in human form.
- We celebrated baptism at the 11.11 Service this morning – I LOVE seeing people say "Jesus is my Lord"!
Tonite was the "Nite of Worship – Christmas Edition".
- Great, Great crowd tonite. Really great feeling in the house as we worshiped together.
- We had fun as we sang around the piano – taking it back, as Steven said, "Mrs. Norma's style"…
- My bud Herman was with us tonite – one of these days we'll have to get him onstage with us and let him do his thing!
- So proud of our band, singers, choir and tech team – ya'll are unbelievably great! Thanks for serving with me.
Ok, that's it – my bed is calling me. See ya tomorrow?